Terms and Conditions
1.This prize draw is open to members of The World Exhibition Calendar News Letter & Members of our facebook page aged 18 years or over, except employees of The World Exhibition Calendar, or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. Membership of The World Exhibition calendar News letter is free and can be obtained at http://www.xpoworld.com/
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry is via http://www.xpoworld.com/ only. Only one entry per person. Lateillegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all those received by the closing date. The winners name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to The World Exhibition Calendar 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3XX between 05 July and 05 August 2012 providing we have permission from the winner.
4. The winner will be notified within seven days of the prize draw taking place.
5. All entries must be received by 5pm on 31 July 2012
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. One entrant shall win Two nights luxury accommodation on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night, breakfast included at any Marriott hotel and is subject to availability.
8. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. The World Exhibition Calendar is responsible for the promotion.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in retaliation to the prize draw or these terms and conditions.